Sunday, September 13, 2015

Hello Kitty Halloween Treat Bag

Halloween is just around the corner so I thought I'd try my hand at creating some Halloween treats.  After paper piecing all of C's superman birthday invites and then utilizing the print & cut feature on my Cricut Explore, I decided to just use the print & cut as it was so much easier and less time consuming!  Besides once Halloween is over, the treat bag will end up in the trash anyway! I was finally able to use my Jaded Blossom Label Dies and just love how it turned out!!  The Hello Kitty Witch came from a previous SVG Cutting Files blog hop and is not longer available. I also used the goody bag die and halloween candies stamps from Jaded Blossom.


The goody bag still needs something in the top left corner, I just don't know what.  If you have a suggestion, please share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment