Saturday, October 17, 2015

Vampire Teeth

Finally had a chance to do a crafting project that's been on my todo list for a few weeks!  I found gummy fangs at Target a few weeks back and just knew they'd make for a fun treat!!


For my treat, I used the Fancy Topper Die, Mini Tag Dies 2, and Halloween Signs from Jaded Blossom.  The Vampire face came from SVG Cutting Files- Vampire Milk Carton.  I had to tweak the vampire face by eliminated the mouth cutout since I wasn't attaching it to the milk carton.


I used mandarine twine from The Twinery to attach the tag to the topper. I thought I'd try something different (for me) by wrapping the twine around the topper bag a few times before tying on the tag.



I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Jaded Blossom- Halloween
SVG Cutting Files- Halloween
Cardz TV-Halloween Treat Holder


Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

9 comments:

  1. What a perfect treat!!! Those teeth are just perfect for your dracula!!! Love it! Thanks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom ~ Halloween Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AND the SVG Cutting Files Challenge too! hee! ;)

      Delete
  2. Great project. So glad you shared with us over at JB this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too darn cute! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Jaded Blossom and SVG Cutting Files!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO fun! Love the gummy teeth candy with that cool vampire! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom and SVG Cutting Files!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! This is too cute! I love those candies, I have them too!! They work so well with your project! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! Great candy and SVG combination. Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom and SVG Cutting Files :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER DUPER FUN treat!!! thinks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute treat!! Thanks for playing along at the SVG Cutting Files Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete