Sunday, October 11, 2015

Game Day Treats

It was our week for snacks after the soccer game, so of course I took the opportunity to create a fun Game Day Treats bag!  And I couldn't have done it without my Jaded Blossom Stamps- Go Team, Sport Candies, Stitched Circle dies & Mini Tag Dies 2.  The soccer ball is from the cricut store.  I have a feeling these stamps are going to come in very handy over the next few years!


I found the fun soccer ball chocolates at Party City when I was getting C's birthday party supplies.  I just couldn't pass them up!   When cutting out the soccer balls, I accidentally loaded the wrong paper, hence the backwards looking soccer ball bag on the left.  Since soccer balls now come in a a variety of colors I decided to just go with it instead of cutting out new ones.



Here is a close up of the tag on each bag.  I tied them on with some twine from my stash.  


I used the smallest stitched circle die as a background for the candy stamp.  



Shout out to Candace and Annie from Bomb Squad Blogs for the amazing new design on my blog!!


Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. These are cute!! I wanted to swing by and say thank you so much for visiting my blog today and hopping along with us.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    :) Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete