Friday, July 10, 2015

Superman Lego Card

As my monster's birthday is fast approaching, I decided to craft his birthday invitations this year instead of purchasing them.  As a result, he will be having a superhero lego party.  I was able to participate in the SVG Cutting Files Charity Blog hop and obtain the Lego Hop Package.  I used the Superman file on the invite along with a card mat die from Jaded Blossom.  I found the speech bubble on the Cricut Design space.  "Party!" is a part of the Jaded Blossom Supersized Birthday Greetings.  Because I was making 15 cards, I decided to use my cricut explore to cut out all of the circles.  I discovered they blended in with the base so I edged them with a black marker in order to give it depth.  (or so I hope!)  My intentions are to use the batman file for the thank you notes.  Considering how long it took me to put the invites together, I'm not sure if I'm up for the challenge or not!!



I will be entering the invite into my 1st Challenges over at SVG Cutting Files June Challenge : All About the Boys and Jaded Blossom July Monthly Challenge.  Wish me Luck!! ;) And thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Super Cool and fun invites! Saw them on SVG Cutting Files.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun! LOVE the action bubble with the sentiment! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun are these?! Great job on all of them. Thanks for joining us in the SVG Cutting Files Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!!! Great job and thanks for joining the monthly challenge over at Jaded Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are SUPER DUPER FUN, LOVE them!!!! Thanks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thanks for playing along at both SVGCF and Jaded Blossom. A lot of work but the results are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. You were quite busy making so many of these. TFS with us at Jaded Blossom

    ReplyDelete