Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Music Birthday Card

I'm glad I participated in the Jaded Blossom  Sale as I was able to get some amazing products!!  I was able to make my sister's birthday card using only stamps and dies from Jaded Blossom.  Although I know I have some work  to do on my creativity, I enjoyed making it!  (And that's what matters right?!?!)

For the cover, I used the card mat die, scalloped circle die, stitched circle die, and the dimensional banner die.  I also stamped a white paper with the tape from music to my ears.  This was my first coloring project with copic markers.  All things considered, I think it turned out well! Since I have such a small collection of markers, I had to use a brown (E79) along with the colorless blender for the tape base instead of a gray shade.  I also used RV19, RV14, BG 57 and EV51.




On the inside of the card I cut another card mat and used the gift card die.  (Note to self, the card with fit horizontally and look better.) The sentiment also came from the music to my ears stamps.

Thanks for stopping by!  I'd love to hear your thoughts on making this card better as I'm still new to the idea of making cards.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment