Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Santa Pillow Boxes

How cute are these Santa Pillow Box?!?! I just love how cute and easy they turned out!  

My mom was out visiting at the end of October and we went into a local scrapbooking store which had a sample box on display.  To my luck, my mom fell in love with the Santa Pillow Box so I ordered them from Lawn Fawn on her credit card. :)  (The scrapbooking store didn't have the set in stock yet.)

Here is a close up of a box.  

In order to put these cute boxes together, I used the Pillow Box and Santa's Belly from Lawn Fawn.  Beings as I needed to make 15 boxes for my mom, I was also able to use up some of my scraps that have accumulated! 

I just love being out on Thanksgiving Break so I can get some crafting done!  I'm entering this project into the following challenges:

Die Cuttin Divas- Ch. #243 Tag, Bag, or Box
PDE Linky Party- Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks- Anything Goes


post signature

9 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love these. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at PDE Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (PDE DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely perfect! I LOVE them! I might have to CASE that. ; ) Bravo!

    Thanks for linking up at the PDE Linky Party! Happy Thanksgiving!
    Mandy ~ PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Now I'm hoping Lawn Fawn will come out with other cute add-on sets for the pillow box like Rudolph!!

      Delete
  4. Wow! I need this set for my class! Thank you for joining our “Tag, Bag, or Box” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've thought about making one for each of my students and filling it with small candy. Not sure if I'm up for making 100 of them though! EEK!

      Delete
  5. I just love this set!! So super cute!

    Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin Diva's!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete